Our Beliefs

We believe that theology should be rooted in the Bible, especially the New Testament. We see a reliable theology articulated by Irenaeus, Athanasius, Gregory Nazianzus, and more recently, Karl Barth, Thomas F. Torrance, and many others. This theology is often referred to as Trinitarian Theology due to its emphasis on the relational nature of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Our teachings include:

• The Father, Son, and Spirit are one God, united in love for one another.
  • Jesus Christ, as the Word made flesh, is fully God and fully human.
  • Jesus accurately reveals the goodness and love of God, and reveals humanity as God intended us to be.
  • As our Creator, Jesus represented all humanity, and all people benefit from his vicarious humanity: his life, death, resurrection and ascension.
    Jesus Christ atoned for all sin and suffered its full consequence.
  • God has in Christ reconciled all humanity to himself through his son, Jesus (Colossians 1:20). (However, universal atonement should not be equated with universalism.)
  • The judgment of God against evil has been executed in Jesus Christ so that all might repent and receive forgiveness and, through the Holy Spirit, share in Christ’s resurrected, eternal life.
  • People are exhorted to respond to this reconciliation and participate in the life for which we were all created.
  • Jesus, as the nexus of divinity and humanity, has enabled humanity to participate in the life and love of the Trinity, which was God’s intent from before the beginning of time.

If you are interested in a comprehensive look at Trinitarian Theology and what Grace Communion International teaches, read: The God Revealed In Jesus Christ and our full  Statement of Beliefs.

Comments(9)

1. Frank says

I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours
    today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the net will be much more useful than ever before. I couldn’t resist commenting.
    Very well written! Hello! I’ve been reading your weblog for some
    time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout
    out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

2. babyboomnagels says

Remarkable things here. I’m very happy to peer your article.
    Thanks so much and I’m having a look ahead to touch you. Will
    you please drop me a e-mail?

3. Payroll administration says

I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking
    intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I came across this in my search for something concerning this.

4. Acupuncture Rive sud says

I like it when
    folks come together and share thoughts.
    Great website, continue the good work! https://www.acupuncturerive-sud.com/lanxiete-chez-les-enfants/

5. backlinks says

I truly wanted to write a brief note so as to say thanks to you for the stunning secrets you are sharing here. My extensive internet investigation has at the end of the day been paid with pleasant suggestions to share with my friends and family. I would repeat that we readers actually are unequivocally blessed to live in a very good network with many brilliant individuals with very helpful techniques. I feel somewhat grateful to have encountered your entire webpages and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thank you once more for everything.

6. backlinks says

Looks realy great! Thanks for the post.

7. oprolevorter says

Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

8. Sushi By 7-11 says

I quite like reading through a post that will make people think.
    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

9. babyboomnagels breda says

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading
    through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.

Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!